Are you tired of your current look?
It can be a struggle to find the perfect look, especially if you are having trouble keeping up with all of the latest black men hairstyles. Fortunately for you, there are so many different black men haircuts that you really have endless options. Are you looking for short haircuts black men or longer styles? Even choosing a fade isn?t that simple, since there are so many different types of fades haircuts for black men to choose from.
- 1 Best black men hairstyles, Haircuts & Low Fades comment below on which style your gong for!
- 1.1 1. High Bald Fade Haircut
- 1.2 2. Box Fade
- 1.3 3. High Fade, Short Curls
- 1.4 4. Geometric Cut
- 1.5 5. Afro Fade
- 1.6 6. Short Hair with Low Taper Fade
- 1.7 7. FroHawk and Burst Fade Combination
- 1.8 8. Short Part and Fade
- 1.9 9. Cornrows
- 1.10 10. Hard Part and Fade
- 1.11 11. Deep Waves
- 1.12 12. Edge Up and High Low Fade
- 1.13 13. Line Up
- 1.14 14. Fade and Surgical Line
- 1.15 15. Twists with Fade
- 1.16 16. High Low Fade with a Solid Line
- 1.17 17. Buzz Cut
- 1.18 18. Curls and Temple Fade
- 1.19 19. Short All Over
- 1.20 20. Taper and Solid Line
- 1.21 21. Geometric
- 1.22 22. Twist Curls and Surgical Part
- 1.23 23. Pompadour
- 1.24 24. High Low Fade and Detail
- 1.25 25. Clean Shave
- 1.26 26. Curved Flat Top
- 1.27 27. Tall Flat Top
- 1.28 28. Twists, High Fade, Carved Beard
- 1.29 29. Flat Top and Reverse Fade
- 1.30 30. Waves, Skin Fade, Full Beard
- 1.31 31. Long Curls and Surgical Line
- 1.32 32. Burst Fade Mohawk with a Disconnected Beard
- 1.33 33. Long Twists and Fade
- 1.34 34. Dreadlocks, Ponytail, Fade
- 1.35 35. Adding Designs to Beard and Hair
- 1.36 36. Taper Fade and Full Beard
- 1.37 37. Short Dreadlocks, Temple Fade, Full Beard
- 1.38 38. Afro Undercut with Skin Fade
- 1.39 39. Curly Mohawk
- 1.40 40. Twists, Line Up, Design
- 1.41 41. Medium Length Curls, Low Fade, Line Up
- 1.42 42. Hard Part with Dyed Hair
- 1.43 43. Designed
- 1.44 44. Medium Dreadlocks with Fade
- 1.45 45. Long Dreadlocks, Shaved Nap, Design
- 1.46 46. FroHawk with Dyed Hair
- 1.47 47. Half Moon Part with Short Twists
- 1.48 48. Crew Cut with Line Up
- 1.49 49. Short Afro with a Shaved Line
- 1.50 50.
- 1.51 51. Short Afro with Temple Fade
- 1.52 52. Burst Fade with Faux-hawk
- 1.53 53. High and Tight with Double Part
- 1.54 54. Line Ups
- 1.55 55. Blowout Hair
- 1.56 56. Braids with a Line Up
- 1.57 57. Sponge Twists with Temple Fade
- 1.58 58. Southside Fade
- 1.59 59. Dreadlocks with Designs
- 1.60 60. Modern Afro
Best black men hairstyles, Haircuts & Low Fades comment below on which style your gong for!
1. High Bald Fade Haircut
This can be a bold choice, where the hairline is raised dramatically. The top of the hair is buzzed down, keeping everything looking tight and fresh. If you want something more dramatic, this could be the perfect option for you.
2. Box Fade
The box fade is a style that was incredibly popular during the period considered the Golden Era of Hip Hop. Now you can see this hairstyle all over the NBA courts, showing that classic styles can still be appreciated. If you don?t want something so dramatic, you can get the rectangular top much tighter.?
3. High Fade, Short Curls
This is a low-maintenance look that can work wonders highlighting your facial features while only requiring minimal product to keep it looking fantastic. If you want to keep this style looking great, it?s recommended that you get it trimmed up at least every 6 weeks.
4. Geometric Cut
Hairstyles are reflections of your personality, so why not get a bold and visually interesting look like the geometric cut? Using sharp lines and geometric shapes, this is a classic style that will always be a popular choice.
5. Afro Fade
The Afro fade is another classic look that doesn?t go out of style. This look combines the classic fade while giving you the option of growing the top however long you want. You can really make this look as unique as you are.
6. Short Hair with Low Taper Fade
With this look, you get a rounded profile that is desirable while getting a fade that defines the forehead to give a sharp look with this fresh cut.
7. FroHawk and Burst Fade Combination
If you wear tight curls or ringlets, you are going to love this look. You can highlight the texture of your natural hair while having a short fade along the side to get a tight look.
8. Short Part and Fade
This is a really popular look because almost anyone can look great with it. This look has the short fade on the side while also having a part shaved into your hair.
Cornrows are an extremely popular and simple hairstyle, one that is classic and doesn?t seem to go out of style. This is a look that is great on its own or you can wear while you grow your hair out for another hairstyle.
10. Hard Part and Fade
Similar to the short part and fade look, this has longer hair on the top and sides with a part shaved in rather than a deep shaved haircut.?
11. Deep Waves
If you want waves with longer hair, deep waves can be a great option. Be sure to use a wave brush and take care of this look with conditioner.
12. Edge Up and High Low Fade
This is a shorter cut, but you still get to show off your kinky curls. The fade with this look isn?t as dramatic as some of the other fades on this list, but it still has enough fade to look tight.
13. Line Up
Rather than relying on the natural hairline, the barber can create sharp angles in your hair. However, this is a high maintenance look, which you need to consider before getting this look.
14. Fade and Surgical Line
Using a standard fade, a surgical line gets shaved in the hair to offer geometry and style.
15. Twists with Fade
If you have twists, you can freshen up your look with a stylish fade on the side which gives you the best of both looks. It looks better if the twists are longer and a little unruly.
16. High Low Fade with a Solid Line
This is another look that offers a little bit more length on the top of the head while also having a high low fade on the side that has a wavy line emphasizing the fade.
17. Buzz Cut
The buzz cut is popular because it?s timeless and very low maintenance.
18. Curls and Temple Fade
If you like the fro look but want something more modern, this is the option for you. The edges around the temple have a fade while the top is left longer.
19. Short All Over
There are few styles that are more timeless than this. It?s long enough to show off your natural curls but short enough to be low maintenance.
20. Taper and Solid Line
Sporting loose curls on top, this look is finished off with a tapered fade that is highlighted by a sharp, straight line.
Wants something really bold and unique? Using your thicker hair and tight curls, you can get a geometric look with sharp angles that are as unique as you.
22. Twist Curls and Surgical Part
The tight, twisted curls on top are highlighted by a surgical part and fades into the sides.
The pompadour is a classic look that is typically worn by those with tight curls. You can really make it your own by deciding on the shape of the hair.
24. High Low Fade and Detail
Similar to other styles on this list, there is more hair on the top that gets a rounded shape. The sides have a high low fade with a surgical line.
25. Clean Shave
The buzz cut leaves a little hair behind, while this look is a completely smooth, bald look.
26. Curved Flat Top
This is a retro look that isn?t quite as dramatic as the geometric look but gives you a flat top look with a little curve to it.
27. Tall Flat Top
The tall flat top is similar to the box fade but has rounded edges rather than an angular rectangular look.
28. Twists, High Fade, Carved Beard
With this look, you get a stylish beard with an angular look in addition to a twists with high fade. for tips on how to keep your facial hair under control, checkout this beard balm for black men.
29. Flat Top and Reverse Fade
What makes this look stand out is the double V design you get from the reverse fade.
30. Waves, Skin Fade, Full Beard
This is a shorter wave look with a simple fade on the side. Wear a beard however you want to add even more appeal to this look.
- complete list of all the dopest black beard styles you should try!
31. Long Curls and Surgical Line
If you have longer curls on top, this is the look that is going to give you a unique but trendy look.
32. Burst Fade Mohawk with a Disconnected Beard
The very sides of the hair are shaved down into a stylish fade, but also separating the hair line from black men beards.
33. Long Twists and Fade
Clean up your long twist look with a tight fade on the sides and back.
34. Dreadlocks, Ponytail, Fade
Sporting dreadlocks can be unique as is this option with the high fade and a ponytail that?s dyed a different color.
35. Adding Designs to Beard and Hair
Have a cool design in your fade? Add it to part of the beard for a cohesive and trendy look.
36. Taper Fade and Full Beard
With longer hair and a longer beard, you get a clean look that stylishly fades the hair into your stylish beard.
37. Short Dreadlocks, Temple Fade, Full Beard
Think dreads aren?t professional enough? This look that combines shorter dreads and a tight temple fade flow right into your well-kept beard for that professional look.
38. Afro Undercut with Skin Fade
Keeping that stylish Afro, you get a lower maintenance version here thanks to the fade and undercut.
39. Curly Mohawk
Showing off the natural curls, this mohawk on the side is emphasized with a sharp shaved in line.
40. Twists, Line Up, Design
What makes this look incredible is the unique design, adding style to this low maintenance look.
41. Medium Length Curls, Low Fade, Line Up
Combining geometric looks with a low fade and longer curls, this can be a great look for you.
42. Hard Part with Dyed Hair
With this look, you can dye the top of your hair any color you want while the cut itself is a traditional cut with a hard part with a fade.
You want a hairstyle that represents your personality. Different barbers have different designs that they can shave in your hair to really stand out.
44. Medium Dreadlocks with Fade
Fades can add a clean look to dreadlock looks of any length.
45. Long Dreadlocks, Shaved Nap, Design
It?s easier to manage dreadlocks when you have a shaved nape. Plus, you can wear it up to make it look even trendier.
46. FroHawk with Dyed Hair
You could get a standard FroHawk, or you can add your own touch of personality by dying the FroHawk.
47. Half Moon Part with Short Twists
While the hair is high and tight, there is a half moon shape shaved into the head to add a cool look.
48. Crew Cut with Line Up
This look is a classic look that you can?t go wrong with, especially since it?s so low maintenance.
49. Short Afro with a Shaved Line
The short Afro is a modern approach to the traditional look, especially when combined with a sleek shaved line in the sides.
Another stylish and easy to maintain look, giving you the sleek look of a crew cut with a crisp fade.
51. Short Afro with Temple Fade
This is a short afro, but instead of a shaved line you have a temple fade to better accent the face.
52. Burst Fade with Faux-hawk
Don?t want to commit to a mohawk? This gives you the same look, but with a classy touch.
53. High and Tight with Double Part
This high and tight look gets a double part accent, adding a modern update to this classic look.
54. Line Ups
Lines ups are the perfect choice for people who love the clean and sharp look to their hairline.
55. Blowout Hair
Showing off your curls and a low fade, this blowout creates a cool, youthful look.
56. Braids with a Line Up
This look combines the cool look of braids with the sharp hairline you want.
57. Sponge Twists with Temple Fade
This is a higher maintenance look, but sponge twists can look great on most people.
58. Southside Fade
Leaving some hair at the crown of the head, the rest of the hair is tapered off from there to the back of the head.
59. Dreadlocks with Designs
Shaving out the hair under the dreadlocks, you can get a stylish design that can be seen under shorter dreadlocks or when you put your dreadlocks in a ponytail.
60. Modern Afro
For those who want an Afro but want something more modern, this offers shorter sides rather than the round shape of the traditional Afro.?
For more insight on hair products for black men it’s our goal to help you. Please be sure to leave a comment below !